Tuesday, February 10, 2004

just yesterday, we LOST to NTU. yes, how did it happen? by the sheer lack of fitness and experience. i'm not trying to demean the SP team nor am i boasting about NTU's strength. it's just damn true! SP, we have the tactics and the players with all the fancy stuff. we're like Man Utd, minus the fitness, and NTU are like Arsenal, plus the fitness of course. all their players are like whud? 21! damn, we were like pitting our fitness against guys who have finished their first bout of natoinal service! all of them having stronger physique and all. of course the experience they have counts too! 17++ pitting against the 21++. some thought it to be doomed but i was optimistic. at least we kept the score down to 2-0. they tried very hard to score during the first half, but were unsuccessful, we had strength. that was until the second half came. that was when our players lost their motivation and fitness which lacked, showed a great deal. i cheered greatly, to myself. that the score was only 2-0. it could have been worse, right? NYP lost to them 5-0. now which is worse? i leave for you to decide. all i can say that i'm hooked unto hockey. i might even consider joining a club if i've got the time for it. it's that kinda rush you get when get the ball, try to dribble it down the wing, into the D and your chance to score is there. that kind of adraneline is what keeps me hooked unto the game. i'm catching up pretty fast, at least that was what the coach, Mr Clarke and amos was telling me. picked up this sport one semester ago and i'm already in IVP. now, i'm still pretty much trying to get the hang of flicking the ball high and far as jeremy can. i believe i can. just need the practise. i admit, i felt really down when we lost. but damn! they were NTU! in any event, praise the lord, for protecting me and watching me over the match, not allowing me to get myself injured or anything. haa.. grace of God. x) the next match will be against ITE(combined), on thursday, 5.45pm. venue is at NYP. this match i assure you, we're bound to lose. but who cares anyways. i'm gonna give my 100% that day. i don't care even if we're down 10-0. i'm still going to give it my all. this way, i'll never regret anything in my life. ;) just as my love for HER. x))) i give it my one hundred percent. and also my love for God, this i give it a one hundred and one percent. haaa i'm biased :) shoot me then ;)

gonna attend the church-wide prayer meeting tonight in church. i need spiritual growth. i need God. badly. i feel far away from Him. don't ask me why. must have been somethings i've done or said. i need his presence. darling, it has nothing to do with you, don't worry x))) i'll keep on praying. oh! and i'm meeting jeryn later at bout 6pm in church. she's gonna give me bible-study. :) hope i can complete getting started soon. i wanna become an OM! talking to my baby now... blog again soon...